READY TO PUBLISH YOUR OWN BOOKS IN PAPERBACK?
SELF-PUBLISHING BASICS will equip you with the knowledge you need to publish your own books in paperback.
According to research, since 2016, ebook sales have been declining; which means that readers are consuming more content in paperback, hardcover, and audiobook format, than in ebook format. Simply having a book published as an ebook alone is causing you to leave money on the table. That’s not a smart business decision; wouldn’t you agree?
This guide was written for the author who wants to know which steps they should take in the process of self-publishing their books as paperbacks. It was written by an industry professional with over a decade of experience in the publishing of books.
Some of the things you will learn include:
- The correct process to copyright your book (and the one process you absolutely must avoid)
- How to LEGALLY establish your publishing company
- How to find professional cover designers for pennies on the dollar
- The least expensive way to find a professional editor
- How to typeset your own book for print (this step alone will save you hundreds of dollars!)
- How to sell your own books on Amazon (without using Createspace)
- …AND MORE
***You will receive access to a downloadable PDF file after your payment has processed. You have seven (7) days to download your product, after which you will have to purchase the download again in order to have access to it.
Be sure to check your spam folder after purchase for your confirmation email, and the link to download your product. Please allow up to 24 hours for your product to arrive in your inbox***